Please read the entry procedure below before entering through www.kzntrailrunning.co.za
ENTER HERE – ENTRIES CLOSED!
- Enter HERE on www.kzntrailrunning.co.za – ENTRIES CLOSED!
- 100 Miler entrants must then submit a running experience CV to email@example.com
- The likelihood of a 100 Miler being rejected is very slim. The purpose of the CV is for us to have a good handle on the field of runners and their experience. Only inexperienced runners who are clearly being over ambitious will have their entries and experience queried.
- Entries will be confirmed once a CV has been submitted and entry fees have been received.
- No running experience CV needs to be submitted for the 50 Miler.
- Entries close at NOON on Monday 11 September 2017.
Take on the 100 Mile Challenge
It’s time to take on the 100 Mile challenge. The Karkloof100 is set to be one of South Africa’s premier ultra trail events, creating an opportunity for endurance runners to take on the ultimate distance over beautiful terrain and landscapes. Much of the course will be run on purpose-built trail, jeeps tracks and farm roads. While its a pure trail experience, the course is not too technical and incorporates mile after mile of flowing trail through the Karkloof Valley.
Step up and take on the challenge, the time is now!
Basic Entry Fees:
100 Miler Entry Fee: R 3200.00
50 Miler Fee: R 2050.00
Entry Fee Includes:
Medical back-up while on route
Aid stations every 10 miles
Camping at Wessa, Umgeni Valley
2 healthy and wholesome meals (1 before the race and 1 after the race)
Finishers medal (Buckle)
The TrailLab Package
The TrailLab weekend will take place from 4-6 August
Trail Lab Package – R 9050.00
TrailLab on not only co-organisers at the Karkloof100, but they are also offering a package that will coach you through the event. This involves a TrailLab weekend before the event, where runners can join the TrailLab team and race directors for a weekend of training and preparation ahead of the race. The date will be confirmed soon.
TrailLab is an exclusive experience and includes the following:
• Running parts of the route
• Race directors to run with the group to explain the route as well various race discussions and talks every night.
• Experimenting with new gear and equipment.
• Sampling and experimenting with different nutrition.
• Learning trail running skills from TrailLab pro’s.
• Daily massages.
• Entry into the Karkloof100.
• Running kit for the camp
• Active Patch4U demo and fitting.
The TrailLab Package includes:
• Race Entry into the Karkloof100.
• All accommodation for the camp (2nights)
• All meals during the camp.
• Nutrition for the camp.
• Running apparel for the camp to the value of R 1250.00.
• Expert advice from Race Directors / Pro Athlete and other experts.
• Transport and travel to the venue.