Please read the entry procedure below before entering through www.kzntrailrunning.co.za
ENTRIES OPEN HERE ON 30 NOVEMBER 2017
- 100 Miler entrants must then submit a running experience CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The likelihood of a 100 Miler being rejected is very slim. The purpose of the CV is for us to have a good handle on the field of runners and their experience. Only inexperienced runners who are clearly being over ambitious will have their entries and experience queried.
- Entries will be confirmed once a CV has been submitted and entry fees have been received.
- No running experience CV needs to be submitted for the 50 Miler.
- Only 125 Entries available for the 100 Miler and 75 for the 50 Miler
Take on the 100 Mile Challenge
It’s time to take on the 100 Mile challenge. The Karkloof100 is one of South Africa’s premier ultra trail events, creating an opportunity for endurance runners to take on the ultimate distance over beautiful terrain and landscapes. Much of the course is run on purpose-built trail, jeeps tracks and farm roads. While its a pure trail experience, the course is not too technical and incorporates mile after mile of flowing trail through the Karkloof Valley.
Step up and take on the challenge, the time is now!
Basic Entry Fees:
100 Miler Entry Fee: R 3600.00
50 Miler Fee: R 2400.00
Entry Fee Includes:
Medical back-up while on route
Aid stations every 10 miles
Camping or Drom accommodation at Wessa, Umgeni Valley
2 healthy and wholesome meals (1 before the race and 1 after the race)
Finishers Buckle (100 Miler Only)